Modcloth Love #8!

Friday, April 13, 2012

This planner is so adorable! I really need a planner or calendar or something cause my life is kind of becoming really busy.

Link

I would never have guessed this is actually a romper until I saw the picture of the back. It's just awesome! And that print is so cute too.

Link

This ship reminds me of that pirate ship from Peter Pan. 
Link

I have absolutely no idea if a two-finger ring is comfortable to wear, but this one is AWESOME!
Link

This mug is so cute and it's yellow! Just perfect!
Link

2 reacties:

Magical Daydream April 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

That pirate ship necklace is awesome! It reminded me of peter pan too :)

x

Marielle

Vicky April 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM  

Thanks for your comment :)
It's awesome indeed!

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP