Music on Monday!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I know, I know. It seems like I only post on Monday, I will try to change that. I have to, cause I really love blogging and there are so many things I want to share with you :)


Tomorrow is my birthday, 22 years old already! I really don't feel like that! And there even are some people asking if I'm 16 yet! :(

I already got my presents from my boyfriend. I love every single thing he bought (and he bought really much :p)!!! I will try to take pictures of everything as soon as possible, promise! I can already tell you that it involves many things from treeson and momiji (yes, I collect designer toys), 2 books from totoro, a Keri Smith book (love them!!!), that awesome book from Marc Johns (love love love! I was planning on buying that book myself), 2 camera's (camera addict here!), tickets for a concert of The Kooks (!!!) ... and a cactus!!!
Told you he bought a lot :p (so, pictures soon)

But now, some music please!

I've chosen 'Out there on my own'. It's a beautiful song I totally forgot about until I saw that movie 'fame'. But then, I forgot about it again! (shame on me!) Until couple of days ago when I watched the 3th episode of glee season 3. (Yes, I'm also a glee addict)

So here you go! Enjoy!


Kiss Kiss!

0 reacties:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP