Modcloth love #6!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

This dress has the perfect color combination! And I think this is a really flattering model. I can totally see myself wearing this with some dark grey tights or knee socks.

Link
This bracelet is amazing! When I first saw the photo I thought it was a ring and I already loved it. But now that I know it's a bracelet I love it even more cause I could definitely use more pretty bracelets.
Link
Isn't this mug the cutest? I could see myself drinking some hot tomato soup on a cold winter night in this mug.
Link
I love the fact that you can wear these socks low or as knee socks easily. And of course the fact that they're yellow, I love yellow!
Link
The titel made me curious, so I just want this book to see why it will change my life.
Link

0 reacties:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP